Wednesday, December 16, 2009

okay...whatever

it has been just over two weeks since i was transplanted in the alternate reality known as decatur and i have decided that maybe it's not as bad i thought it was gonna be. sure they still do LOTS of things wrong/different, but i could get used to it. i'm not gonna participate in the wrong doing, but i'm not gonna let it get to me. i'm gonna go in, make the coffee, count the money, and go home. that way, i'm not bothered by the things that i can't change.
i have resolved my differences with the couple of people that i had issues with my first couple of days. the majority of the partners there are not that bad. some of them, believe it or not, i like, and likeing the people that i work with makes a huge deifference in my day. i don't expect to have relationships anywhere near those i have with the partners in athens tho. that's okay with me. i like the friends that i have.
the only thing now that kinda bugs me is that there are a couple know-it-all women in this store. you can't put numerouse hard headed know-it-all women in one place and expect that things will run smoothly. there are far to many cheifs and not enough indians in this place. i don't like it when someone i know is wrong tries to correct me. especially when i am one of the people who taught that person what they think they know. whatever. i guess that i'll get used to that too. i'm just gonna do what i have to do and see what happens next...

3 comments:

  1. "Too many chiefs and not enough indians..." lol okay, Willie. And yeah I hate it when someone I trained tries to tell me I'm doing something incorrectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right. i know i sounded like willie just then but it's the truth

    ReplyDelete
  3. The man does have a lot of good points. A lot of bad ones too but a lot of good ones. Did you hear him make the Home Depot joke AGAIN when I put on the orange apron?! It's been two months! Let it go!!!!!!!!! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete